BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

...And with that, Mark Renton had fallen in love...

Mark Renton: Excuse me, excuse me. I don't mean to harass you, but I was very impressed with the capable and stylish manner in wich you dealt with that situation. And I was thinking to myself, now this girl's special.
Diane: Thanks!
Mark Renton: What's your name?
Diane: Diane
Mark Renton: And where are you going, Diane?
Diane: I'm going home.
Mark Renton: Well, where's that?
Diane: It's where I live.
Mark Renton: Great.
Diane: What?
Mark Renton: Well, I'll come back with you if you like, but like, I'm not promising anything, you know.
Diane: Do you find that this approach usually works? Or let me guess, you've never tried it before. In fact, you don't normally approach girls - am I right? The truth is that you're a quiet sensitive type but, if I'm prepared to take a chance, I might just get to know the inner you: witty, adventurous, passionate, loving, loyal. Taxi! A little bit crazy, a little bit bad. But hey - don't us girls just love that?
Mark Renton: Eh?
Diane: Well, what's wrong boy - cat got your tongue?

(oh meu deus, como eu adoro esta cena)

0 comentários: